The Hole Idea - Beth and Phil MacDonald
Finnian Jones lived in a house brimming with books. One morning, Finnian woke up eager to create a story of his own...
Follow Finnian's journey as he takes his Gran's advice and "digs deep" to find his own ideas. Along the way he discovers much more than he expected but will he ever be able to create a story of his own?
AGES: 3 plus
• Heart-warming, adventurous tale of persistence
• Explores the power of imagination
• Emphasises the need to dream and wonder
• Beautiful, engaging illustrations
• Themes of curiosity, resilience and creativity